This site provides information to nursing and midwifery students who are considering completing their graduate year at Gold Coast Health in 2023.
Information to know before you apply
Congratulations! The transition from student to clinician requires support and guidance. Newly Qualified Nurses(NQN) and Newly Qualified Midwives(NQM) are supported by dedicated teams of unit-based educators and clinical facilitators here at Gold Coast Health during the graduate year.
We invite you to consider Gold Coast Health as the first choice for your transition to professional practice and your career as an NQN and NQM.
- NQN - general information
- NQM - supporting transition to practice
- NQN - supporting transition to practice
- NQM - frequently asked questions
- NQN - frequently asked questions
- Graduate opportunities (Registered Nurses, Midwives and Enrolled Nurses)
Explore graduate opportunities at our health service
The videos below provide an overview of each service line as well links to a PDF overview of the units within each service.