We coordinate the delivery of national and state immunisation programs with vaccine service providers including General Practices, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services and some community pharmacies.
Our goal is to maintain and improve vaccination rates to minimise vaccine-preventable disease in our community. We provide services for all community members, including vulnerable groups.
We can also
- Provide expert clinical and program advice to vaccine service providers
- Provide advice and assistance with the management of cold chain breaches
- Provide catch-up immunisations
- Manage Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFI)
- Provide education and advice to community
- Promote immunisations for pregnant women
- Provide annual flu vaccinations