Update 1 September 2021 Our Broadbeach COVID-19 Vaccination Centre has extended hours and more appointments available.
Who is eligible for the vaccine?
- All people aged 12 and over are now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine
- People aged over 60 are eligible for Pfizer (Comirnaty) and AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) vaccines
- Visit the Vaccine eligibility checker and answer some questions to find your closest vaccination clinic
How to register
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend that you only attend our vaccination centre if you have an appointment.
How long does it take?
Vaccination takes approximately 45 minutes, but delays can be expected so we appreciate your patience.
What to bring
You must bring the following to your COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
- Photo ID
- Your Medicare card, if you have one
- Employee ID
- Information about any of your medical conditions
- Information about any medications you are taking
- Information about any vaccine you have had in the past 7 days
- Information about any previous COVID-19 vaccine you may have been given (the brand and date it was given to you).
Find out more about preparing to get the COVID-19 vaccine on the Queensland COVID-19 vaccination information resource.
Where to get vaccinated
On the Gold Coast there are a range of vaccination options depending on your age and eligibility.
Broadbeach COVID-19 Vaccination Centre
Adjacent to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on the Gold Coast Highway, Broadbeach 4218
Free parking is available onsite.
The vaccination centre is open 7 am – 9 pm daily.
Other vaccination locations
There are several ways to book an appointment to get the COVID-19 vaccine:
- General Practitioner-led respiratory clinics
- Selected General Practices
- Aboriginal Controlled Community Health Services
- Selected Community Pharmacies
Visit the Gold Coast Primary Health Network website for further information and locations.