General or routine dental appointments will not be seen by Gold Coast Oral Health, during our COVID-19 response. Emergencies will still be seen at the Robina Dental Clinic and people should contact the call centre on 1300 300 850 for assistance.
As of Monday, 23 March, the following changes will come into effect:
- There will be no services provided at Gold Coast Schools
- There will be no services provided from Southport Heath Precinct or Palm Beach dental Clinic
- All routine and non-essential appointments will be stopped until further notice
- Patients who are currently on the waiting list will remain on the waiting list and will be contacted for an appointment when services return to normal
- Emergency only services will be provided from Robina Dental Clinic
- The public should contact Oral health Services on 1300 300 850 for emergency appointments or advice.