- Early Childhood Services
- School Based Youth Health Nurses(SBYHN)
- Child Development Service (CDS)
- Oral health
Community Child Health provides a range of community health and support services for children and their parents or carers to give every child the best possible start in life. By providing early intervention and prevention services at the right time, the service aims to ensure children and young people are nurtured, safe and able to realise their full potential.
Our specialist clinical teams offer:
- health and developmental checks
- feeding and nutritional support/information
- education and support groups
- parenting interventions to enhance parenting
- hearing assessment and referral (four years and over)
- information and advice for parents for healthcare referrals.