Volunteers support our organisation in many ways, including:
- Provide information and directions within the hospitals
- Support patients arriving for clinic appointments
- Provide patient support services
- Assist with ward and department activities.
- We are seeking volunteers that wish to join our friendly team and are able to offer us a minimum six month commitment rostered on a weekly basis.
- Our volunteers contribute significant support services to our patients, visitors and staff.
- These roles are not able to offer you work experience, only exposure to a health environment.
Our volunteers work as a team and are:
Becoming a volunteer
You need to:
- Read the Volunteer Information Kit to gain an understanding of the roles and duties required
- Complete the online version of Volunteer Application Form
We thank you for considering volunteering with Gold Coast Health.