The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service Annual Report provides an overview of the financial and non-financial performance and key achievements.
- the Service’s performance and financial position for the previous financial year
- information on how the Service is governed
- the highlights
- some examples of the people who deliver the service, and
- our plans for our future as we continue to build a healthier Gold Coast community.
Document in sections
Statement on government objectives for the community
Download Part 1 (1.1 MB)
|Part 2||From the Chair and Chief Executive||
Download Part 2 (590 KB)
Download Part 3 (483 KB)
Download Part 4 (456 KB)
Download Part 5 (479 KB)
Download Part 6 (627 KB)
|Part 7||Financial statements||
Download Part 7 (730 KB)
Glossary and Checklist
Download Part 8 (1.7 MB)
- 2017-2018 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2016-2017 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2015-2016 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2014-2015 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2013-2014 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2012-2013 Gold Coast Health annual report
The Queensland Government has committed to releasing as much public service data as possible through its Open Data initiative. The following datasets have been published on the Open Data website in lieu of appearing in Gold Coast Health's annual report:
- Overseas travel - 2018-2019
- Consultancy expenditure - 2018-2019
- Queensland Language Services Policy information - 2018-2019.
To provide feedback on the annual report, please contact us.
Copies of the Report
For printed copies of the Annual Report, contact the Governance and Executive Services Unit, Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service, via:
Annual report and financial statements disclaimer
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only.
The electronic version of the annual report and the financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. They are provided on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying its accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic version, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic version.
The official Annual Report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.