The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service Annual Report provides an overview of the financial and non-financial performance and key achievements.
- information about the health service, how it is governed, its activities and future direction
- a summary of how the health service is responding to priorities in the Gold Coast Health Strategic Plan.
- outcomes linked to Queensland Government priorities
- an overview of how the health service has invested public funds.
- 2021-2022 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2020-2021 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2019-2020 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2018-2019 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2017-2018 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2016-2017 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2015-2016 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2014-2015 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2013-2014 Gold Coast Health annual report
- 2012-2013 Gold Coast Health annual report
The Queensland Government has committed to releasing as much public service data as possible through its Open Data initiative. The following datasets have been published on the Open Data website in lieu of appearing in Gold Coast Health's annual report:
- Overseas travel - 2022-2023
- Consultancy expenditure - 2022-2023
- Queensland Language Services Policy information - 2022-2023.
To provide feedback on the annual report, please contact us.
Copies of the Report
For printed copies of the Annual Report, contact the Corporate Affairs team, Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service, via:
Financial statements disclaimer
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only.
Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report, including the financial statements, on this site are not recognised as the
official or authorised version.
The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency.
Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person
acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database.