As we expand and grow our organisation we want the best and brightest nurses and midwives to join our innovative team.
Our team is working towards an international organisational credential through Magnet® designation, which will recognise our excellence in healthcare. Benefits to our team will include:
- Ability to attract and retain the best talent
- Optimal patient outcomes through excellence in patient care, safety and satisfaction
- Fostering of collaborative inter-disciplinary relationships
- Advancement of nursing and midwifery standards and practice.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Education and research opportunities
- Career and professional development (see below)
- Other employee benefits.
Find out about requirements to practice, career structure, salary and training on the Queensland Health website
Opportunities are offered at all levels including:
- Nurse educators working to develop, promote and maintain excellence
- Annual funding to help nurses attend conferences or targeted training
- Recognising nurse achievements at annual staff excellence awards
- Graduate nurse transition support to develop confidence and competence