We offer various employee benefits for nurses and midwives with support and opportunities available across all career stages.
What we offer
We provide education opportunities and programs for clinical skill and professional development in our purpose-built education facilities, including state of the art simulation labs. Opportunities exist for beginning practitioners through to experienced clinicians to engage in lifelong learning through the programs we offer.
Our education opportunities include:
- nurse educators working to develop, promote and maintain excellence
- annual funding to help nurses/midwives attend conferences or targeted training
- graduate nurse/midwife and specialty transition support programs to develop confidence and competence
- facilitated clinical placements for students, including postgraduate, from vocational and tertiary education providers
- access to high-quality learning facilities
- nursing and midwifery peer review process to support professional development.
We actively support nurses in advanced roles across various specialty areas to improve patient care and excellence within our workforce.