We offer various opportunities for nursing and midwifery students from tertiary and vocational education providers, including postgraduate students, to take part in clinical placements, with support from practice partners or clinical facilitators.
Please note: Clinical placements must be organised through your education provider.
Our partners for clinical placements
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian College of Nursing
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Cunningham Centre
- Griffith University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Southern Queensland
- Southern Cross University
- TAFE Queensland
Read more about how to apply for a clinical placement.
Find out information for students enrolled in international education facilities (Queensland Health).
We also offer graduate opportunities for nurses and midwives, who are newly graduated.
Read about our student expo if you are interested in learning more about the graduate nurse and midwife transition.