Our team works with adults and children to support their diagnosis, recovery and independent well-being. We use individual care plans, patient-centred rehabilitation, self-management of chronic disease and evidence-based interventions to support a person’s medical care.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration packages for dental and allied health
- Educational support
- Professional indemnity cover
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- Professional development.
Find out more about requirements to practice, career structure, salary and training on the Queensland Health website.
- Study and Research Assistance Scheme (SARAS) provides financial and/or leave assistance for part-time and full-time study or research.
- Allied Health Professional Enhancement Program
- Clinical activity via videoconference
- Development of training and resource packages.