We strive to be an employer of choice by providing equitable and fair opportunities for people with disability, culturally and linguistically diverse people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women and disadvantaged groups.
Through our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy we:
- Embrace and celebrate diversity and inclusion within our organisation
- Increase our workforce from diverse backgrounds.
What does diversity and inclusion mean?
- Attracting and retaining people with a range of relevant skills, experiences and capabilities from a diverse talent pool.
- Developing an inclusive culture where staff are engaged, feel they belong and their contribution is valued.
- Connecting effectively with our customers and community.
- Fostering innovation and better business outcomes through decision making, creative problem solving and employee engagement.
We partner with the National Disability Recruitment Coordinator, TAFE Queensland Gold Coast and EPIC Assist to support and recruit people in a barrier-free process, as well as providing long-term employment and training opportunities.
If you apply for a job with us and need special support or access, advise us in your application, or contact our hiring manager or Diversity Officer.