Gold Coast Health offers concessional parking for eligible patients and primary carers at Gold Coast University Hospital (GCUH) and Robina Hospital.
Who is eligible?
You may be eligible for concessional parking if you meet any one of the following criteria:
- If you are a holder of a current Commonwealth:
- If you need to attend the hospital two or more times per week for specialist treatment. You will be eligible for a parking concession after seven days from your first attendance.
- If you need extended hospital admission. You will be eligible for a parking concession after seven days for the following services:
- Palliative Care End Stage
- Coronary Care Unit
- Intensive Care Unit / Children's Critical Care Unit
- Rehabilitation Support.
- If you are an ongoing Cancer, Haematology and Renal Dialysis treatment patient or a Newborn Intensive Care Unit carer. Concessional parking will be on application to the Social Worker or Nurse Unit Manager.
Please note: Concessional parking is not available for ad-hoc or infrequent visits to the hospital that do not meet at least one of the eligibility requirements.
How do you claim your discounted parking?
Please complete the application form and submit to the relevant Ward Clerk, Social Worker of the inpatient department or Nurse Unit Manager.
Once the application form has been approved, please present it at the following locations:
- GCUH – present at Front Reception to collect a single-use follow-on ticket. The follow-on ticket is then inserted after the parking ticket at the Auto Pay Station, located in the carpark, to receive the concession rate.
- Robina Hospital - present to the Parking Office or Front Reception for validation of the parking ticket. The parking ticket is then inserted at the Auto Pay Station, located at the exit to the hospital, to receive the concession rate.
What are the rates?
Advertised rates will apply for the first hour. The concession rate will reduce the total parking fee by $5 at Gold Coast University Hospital and by $2 at Robina Hospital.
How do I find out more?
For more information, please contact:
Gold Coast Health Parking Office
Tel: (07) 5629 1000