Eligible Gold Coast Health employees are entitled to one ‘approved’ application per year to a maximum of $1,000 towards registration for attendance at conferences, workshops or short courses. Applicants invited to participate with an oral presentation at a conference will be entitled to a maximum of $5,000.
Increasing workforce confidence
By giving our workforce the opportunity to generate new knowledge, we can enable innovation by challenging what we are doing now and driving future-focused change.
What you need to know
The Study, Education and Research Trust Account (SERTA) Committee will assess funding applications based on the key criteria:
- You will be asked to complete an online application form including a summary (no more than 500 words) outlining the request, which demonstrates the benefit and alignment to our strategic goals.
- Evidence to support your submission including:
- conference/course flyer detailing fees/costs
- Professional Development Allowance form (if applicable)
- quotes for accommodation, flights (if applicable)
- Overseas Travel form and evidence of Ministerial approval application or copy of approval letter (if applicable)