Free preventative community health services for families. Services include:
- Baby clinics - health and nutrition advice, growth and development assessments, parenting strategies for infants and children from birth to four years. For an appointment, call 5687 9183
- Home Visiting - by referral
- Breastfeeding Support Clinic - practical assistance. Drop-in and appointments, call 5687 9183
- Day Stay Centres - where a longer period of one-to-one time with a health professional is required (by referral)
- Parent Education Groups - an informal setting to discuss health issues, guest speakers attend
- Drop-in Clinics - weigh and monitor infant progress between routine clinic visits.
- Parenting Programs - positive strategies to help parents.