Free preventative community health services for families. Services include:
- Baby clinics - health advice for infants from birth to four years
- Home Visiting - by referral
- Breastfeeding Clinic - practical assistance
- Day Stay Centres - where a longer period of one-to-one time with a health professional is required
- Parent Education Groups - an informal setting to discuss health issues, guest speakers attend
- Open Clinics - weigh and monitor infant progress between routine clinic visits
- Parenting Programs - positive strategies to help parents.