We have various opportunities and benefits available for all staff to support their careers and develop our team. As we expand and grow our organisation we want the best and brightest staff to join our innovative team.
What we offer
Our employee superannuation contribution is also up to a generous 12.75 per cent. QSuper is the superannuation fund for employees of Queensland Government departments, authorities and enterprises.
We support a life/work balance at Gold Coast Health and offer a range of flexible working options including: part-time, job sharing, leave at half pay, purchased leave, parental leave, special leave and cultural leave.
Our team is working towards Magnet® designation, an international organisational credential, which recognises organisations for excellence in healthcare. Magnet organisations demonstrate a range of benefits, including:
- optimal patient outcomes through excellence in patient care, safety and satisfaction
- ability to attract and retain the best talent
- fostering collaborative inter-disciplinary relationships
- advancement of nursing and midwifery standards and practice
- increased staff empowerment and job satisfaction.