The Office for Research Governance and Development has a biostatistician who can provide advice to Gold Coast Health researchers to support them in the research process.
Support we provide
Our Biostatistician can assist Gold Coast Health staff in:
- defining their research questions and developing a study protocol
- developing data-management and data analysis plans
- performing sample size and power calculations
- conducting data analysis
- interpreting research findings for presenting or publishing
- learning more about statistics, study design, and data-management.
Refer to our additional contacts page for more information on our biostatistics services.
Read more about our other support opportunities.