We provide various grant opportunities that researchers can apply for to help facilitate research.
Find out more bout the Study, Education and Research Trust Account (SERTA) which provides funding for research, education and professional development activities.
The health service, in collaboration with Gold Coast Hospital Foundation and university partners, grants up to $100,000 for research projects of one to three years duration led by Gold Coast Health staff. The grant facilitates innovative, collaborative and responsive health care research that benefits the Gold Coast community and optimises our system of health care.
Expressions of Interest in the 2021 round of the scheme are now open and close 14 June, 2021. Successful applicants will be invited to submit a full application. Please refer to the Guidelines before commencing an EOI on the SmartyGrants platform. Templates are available online for additional documents required for completion and upload to the EOI form.
For further information email email@example.com or phone 5687 0663.
Access additional Gold Coast Hospital Foundation grant opportunities.
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation is our official charity and registered with the Australian Charities and NFP Commission (ACNC). With an ATO status of 'Public Benevolent Fund' the Foundation can approach and receive funds from trusts, foundations, and grant funders to pass on to Gold Coast Health research teams for health research purposes.
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation works with Strategic Grants, a grant seeking specialist, to identify potential grant opportunities and assist with writing applications.
The Office for Research Governance and Development can provide advice about your application's scientific merit prior to requesting funding.
To enquire, please refer to the grants contact on the additional contacts page.
There are several bodies who provide research grant opportunities. For more information on grants' eligibility and availability please visit the organisations' website.
- ANZ Society of Nephrology
- Arthritis Australia
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Respiratory Council
- Australian Rotary Health
- Bupa Health Foundation
- Cardiac Society of Australian and New Zealand (CSANZ)
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation
- Emergency Medicine Foundation
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia
- Haemophilia Foundation
- Harold Mitchell Foundation
- HCF Research Foundation
- Heart Foundation
- Ian Potter Foundation
- Kidney Health Australia
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF)
- Mito Foundation
- Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia Inc
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia
- National Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Novartis Australia
- Nutrition Society of Australia
- Ophthalmic Research Institute of Australia
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- RACP Research and Education Foundation
- Rebecca L Cooper Medical Research Foundation
- Retina Australia
- Sanofi Australia & New Zealand
- Speech Pathology Australia
- Stroke Foundation
- Viertel Charitable Foundation
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust