Amendments and reporting timeframes
Commencement, annual and final reporting
- The Commencement Form should be sent after you receive your authorisation letter. The start date is when study activity first occurs
- All approved applications must submit an annual Progress Report Form
- The Final Progress Report Form must be submitted within six months of completing your study.
Reporting adverse events
- Any adverse, serious adverse or incidents must be reported on the Adverse Event Form. For advice, email HREC Coordinator GCHEthics@health.qld.gov.au.
Amendments to your approved project
- Changes to your approved ethics application to be submitted to the Chair for review and approval. For advice, email HREC Coordinator GCHEthics@health.qld.gov.au.