Provided in collaboration with other child-focussed services on the Gold Coast to promote integrated care.
- Growth, development and behavioural assessments for children from three-and-a-half to six years-and-eleven months of age;
- Hearing assessments (including hearing acuity and middle ear function) for children over four years of age;
- Liaison with Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) Services and Schools regarding children’s development and behaviour;
- Parent education group sessions around childhood development provided in ECEC and schools on request;
- Bedwetting / dry bed program;
- Information and advice for parents and service providers regarding referral pathways.