Protecting yourself. Protecting family. Protecting community.
Vaccination is the best way of protecting you and your loved ones from getting really sick from COVID-19.
Everyone in Australia aged 12 years and over is eligible for a free COVID-19 vaccination. Community aged over 60 can choose a Pfizer (Comirnaty), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria) or Moderna (Spikevax) vaccine. To be fully vaccinated you need to have 2 doses of the same vaccine. By getting vaccinated you will not only be protecting yourself from the virus, but also your family and our community. Encourage your family, Elders and the community to get vaccinated and be protected from this serious illness.
Where can I get vaccinated?
The vaccines are available at:
- Kalwun Health Clinics (Bilinga, Miami and Coomera)
- Kalwun Respiratory Clinic (Nerang) Phone: (07) 5647 3477
- Gold Coast COVID-19 vaccination centres at Broadbeach, Coomera and Tugun- register here
- Selected General Practices and General Practitioner-led Respiratory Clinics - Clinic Finder
- Selected Community Pharmacies - Pharmacy Finder
Make your appointment today and help stop the spread! More information